June 21, 2023If you purchased an iPhone 14 model in the United States, your iPhone activates with an eSIM.
How to Get a GCI eSIM
Online: Choose a GCI unlimited mobile plan and check out online. A GCI representative will contact you to complete your order and we’ll email you a GCI eSIM to activate your iPhone.
Contact Us: You can also call or visit a GCI store and we’ll take care of the rest.
You can call our support team and we’ll take care of the rest.
How to Activate Your eSIM
1. Connect your iPhone to WiFi, or another cellular-connected device’s hotspot.
2. You will see a pop-up notification that says, "Finish Cellular Setup."
3. Select the pop-up to begin the activation process.
If you did not receive a pop-up or accidentally dismissed the notification, follow the below steps to start the activation process.
1. Open Settings > Cellular to select "Set Up Cellular."
2. When prompted, select "Set Up eSIM" to install your GCI eSIM. It may take up to five minutes for the eSIM to install.
3. You will see a confirmation message when your eSIM is installed.
QR Code Activation
1. Connect your iPhone to WiFi or another cellular connected device's hotspot.
2. Open the Camera app.