August 8, 2016
You are able to pay your bill in a variety of ways; pay by mail, by phone, online, at a GCI kiosk or by stopping into a GCI store. Multiple methods of payment are accepted wherever you choose to pay your bill.
Accepted Methods of Payment
- Credit or Debit card
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover and Amex
- Checking or Savings Account
- GCI Gift Card
- Cash (*only available in store or at kiosks)
You can sign up and pay your bills online at https://myebill.gci.com.
Pay in store
Head into a GCI Store near you to check your balance, make a payment or get help with your bill.
GCI also has installed 32 self-service kiosks statewide for easy access and payment. A store location will indicate "Express Payment Kiosk: Yes" if available at that location.
Pay by phone
Dial: 265-5400 in Anchorage or 1-800-800-4800 Toll Free Nationwide, then follow the prompts to make your payment or hear your balance.
*Have a copy of your invoice or account number handy. You will also need your CPNI number
Pay by mail
After you have received your bill, you can mail in your payment to one of the following addresses:
For Wireless, Internet, or Home Phone
PO Box 99016
Anchorage, AK 99509-9016
For GCI TV
PO Box 196609
Anchorage, AK 99519-6609
Setting up autopay
Autopay allows you to schedule a recurring monthly payment for the total amount due on your bill. The amount due is automatically debited to either your bank account or charged to your credit card.
Simplify and sign up for Auto Bill Pay now! Available at https://myebill.gci.com
You can only register for myebill once you have received your first bill in the mail. If you are a new user select “New Users Register Here”. You will be asked for your GCI Account Number, the billing name for your account, and your CPNI number.
After creating your account or if you already have an account, sign into your account with your username and password.
Use these steps to set up Auto Bill Pay for your account:
- Click Payments on the left menu.
- Then click Auto Bill Pay.
- Select the radio button for the account to add the recurring payment.
- Click EDIT.
- Select from the available options:
- Bank account ending in XXXX (if bank account was added)
- New bank account
- VISA ending in XXXX (if credit card was added)
- New credit card
- Click SAVE.
- Setup is complete. Under Payment Method it will now reflect they type of payment
Note: The first Autopay is applied to your next bill. It is recommended you do a one time payment on the current billed amount as to not allow your bill to go overdue.
FastPhone/Prepaid available methods of payment
If you are a prepaid customer, you also have a variety of options available to add money to your plan or verify your balance.
You can always visit a GCI Store or one of our authorized retailers statewide to replenish your prepaid account.
- Go to https://www.gci.com/prepaid-lookup and enter your 10 digit prepaid phone number
- After hitting “submit”, you will be taken to the correct SelfCare portal
- You will need your passcode to login.
Paying Over the Phone
- Dial 444-8100
- The automated prompt will ask you to confirm your phone number by pressing 1
- If you aren’t calling from your prepaid phone you’ll be asked to enter your 10 digit phone number.
- Enter passcode
- You will be told your current account balance and expiration date
- You may select from the following options
- Redeem a PIN
- Pay by credit card
- Apply funds from wallet to your plan
- Speak to customer service