May 14, 2019
You are able to pay your bill in a variety of ways; pay by mail, by phone, online with MyGCI or by stopping into a GCI store. Multiple methods of payment are accepted wherever you choose to pay your bill.
Accepted Methods of Payment
- Credit or Debit card -- we accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and Amex
- Checking or Savings Account
- GCI Gift Card
- Cash (in-store only)
Pay online with MyGCI
You can sign up and pay your bills online through MyGCI at https://login.gci.com
Pay in store
Head into a GCI Store near you to check your balance, make a payment or get help with your bill.
Pay by phone
Dial: 265-5400 in Anchorage or 1-800-800-4800 toll-free nationwide, then follow the prompts to make your payment or hear your balance.
*Have a copy of your invoice or account number handy. You will also need your CPNI number
Pay by mail
After you have received your bill, you can mail in your payment to one of the following addresses:
For Mobile, Internet, or Home Phone
PO Box 99016
Anchorage, AK 99509-9016
For GCI TV
PO Box 196609
Anchorage, AK 99519-6609
Setting up autopay
Autopay allows you to schedule a recurring monthly payment for the total amount due on your bill. The amount due is automatically debited to either your bank account or charged to your credit card.
FastPhone/Prepaid available methods of payment
If you are a prepaid customer, you also have a variety of options available to add money to your plan or verify your balance.
You can always visit a GCI Store or one of our authorized retailers statewide to replenish your prepaid account.
Paying Over the Phone
- Dial 444-8100
- The automated prompt will ask you to confirm your phone number by pressing 1
- If you aren’t calling from your prepaid phone you’ll be asked to enter your 10 digit phone number.
- Enter passcode
- You will be told your current account balance and expiration date
- You may select from the following options
- Redeem a PIN
- Pay by credit card
- Apply funds from wallet to your plan
- Speak to customer service