As a GCI-Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan Program (“Program”) customer you shall be subject to these terms and conditions, as amended from time to time, as posted on our Web site at: https://www.gci.com/about/terms-conditions and available for review at GCI offices located at 2550 Denali Street, Suite 1000, Anchorage, AK 99503 during normal business hours. PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY.
1 Mile for Every $1 Eligibility
- The GCI-Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan Program is available to individual retail customers of GCI who reside in the state of Alaska (“Customer(s)”).
- Customers must enroll in the Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan and be a Customer of an eligible GCI product (or products) to accumulate and receive miles in the Program. To receive miles accounts must be paid in full on or before the bill due date each month.
- In consideration of your participation in the Program you agree to: (a) provide accurate, current and complete information about yourself as required by the Program enrollment forms, and (b) maintain and promptly update the information to keep it accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or GCI has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is inaccurate, not current or incomplete, GCI has the right to suspend or terminate your Program enrollment.
- Customers that provide incomplete enrollment information, and cannot be contacted after reasonable attempts by GCI, will not be eligible for the Program until they provide GCI complete enrollment data.
- No more than one Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan number can be associated with any GCI account.
- Only those authorized to make changes to the respective GCI account may add, change or delete an Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan number from that account.
- Customers enrolled in the Program must be 18-years of age or older.
- Additional charges and fees may apply.
Refer a Friend Eligibility
- For each referred customer of a new GCI TV, internet, mobile (Lifeline and prepaid do not qualify) or home phone connection, the referrer is eligible to receive 5,000 Alaska Airlines Miles.
- Referred customer must remain in good standing for a minimum of 60 days to be eligible after the new service is activated.
- To be considered a new activation, the referred friend must not have had the referred service from GCI for the previous 90 days.
- To receive miles, a valid Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan number is required.
- Multiple referrals can be submitted.
- GCI reserves the right to change Program terms, conditions, eligible products, award levels, bonus miles or other Program elements at any time. For products that are governed by federal or state tariffs, GCI will file or post changes to the Program in accordance with the then-current regulation.
- GCI reserves the right to interpret and apply the policies and procedures communicated in Program and marketing materials at its sole discretion. All determinations by GCI, including determinations of proper enrollment, shall be final and conclusive in each case.
- GCI reserves the right to terminate membership in the Program, to cancel all previously accumulated mileage and to reverse Bonus Awards, if in GCI's sole judgment, such Customer has violated any provision of eligibility for mileage accumulation or other terms and conditions governing the Program.
- GCI reserves the right to terminate the Program with advance notice.
- At GCI's sole discretion, unusual or frivolous account activity including, but not limited to, the opening and closing of multiple, duplicate, or incomplete accounts, and/ or frequent enrollment changes, including multiple changes of Mileage Plan account information may result in Customer termination in the Program.
- GCI may hold contests, sweepstakes, or other promotions. The rules of these will be available for public inspection as required by then-current law.
Program Customers are subject to federal, state, and local laws regarding taxation of or participation in frequent traveler programs.
- GCI reserves the right to terminate Program enrollment to Customers with delinquent accounts.
- When available from GCI, service over GCI's Digital Local Phone Service is a prerequisite. In order for a customer to receive GCI Digital Local Phone Service, additional equipment will be attached to the customer’s premise.
Information Collection and Disclosure. You agree that GCI may collect information concerning your use of the Program and that such information may be shared with Alaska Airlines to ensure proper administration of the program. GCI will not disclose any personally identifiable information about you to other third parties except as allowed by law, and otherwise complies with all applicable privacy laws. Customers who enroll in this Program may receive calls, e-mail, direct mail or other communications from Alaska Airlines and GCI, or our respective agents, to complete enrollment in the Program and to offer Customers additional qualifying products and/or services under the Program.