What is Yukon TV?
Yukon TV is GCI’s new — and soon to be only
TV service. Yukon TV lets you watch live or on-demand across your TV, tablet, or phone, and continues to offer many of the features of traditional cable box television like Video on Demand, DVR capabilities, channel guides, and more — though there are a few key differences.
Learn more about Yukon TV ➔
Make the switch to Yukon TV ➔
- Is a streaming application, like Netflix, Hulu, and others
- Is delivered over a GCI internet connection (streaming does not count toward usage)
- Doesn’t use a cable box; it uses a streaming device
- Is controlled/navigated by your streaming device or its remote control
- Allows you to watch TV on compatible phones, tablets, and TV streaming devices
- Delivers all content in high definition (HD)