December 8, 2022
Step-by-step Guide1. Package contents
- Siri Remote
- Apple TV
2. Use the HDMI Cable to connect the Apple TV device to your TV.
3. Using the power cord, plug in the Apple TV.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions using your remote to navigate through the setup process. You'll need:
- A Yukon TV account
- GCI Home Internet and WiFi login credentials
- Streaming on Yukon TV does not count against your GCI home internet usage.
- An active Apple iTunes account
- To be registered on MyGCI
- Visit my.gci.com to get started.
5. Download the Yukon TV app from the App Store.
6. Sign into your Yukon TV account using your MyGCI credentials.
7. Start watching your favorite shows on Yukon TV!
Yukon TV Remote Guide
Open the Apple TV app:
Navigate to the app in your Apple TV home screen
Set a recording:
- In the Live TV channel guide, select the show you wish to record.
- Click on the show and scroll to highlight the "record" option and click.
- The show will now have a red icon to indicate it is set to record.
Access Video on Demand:
- Click on "VOD" from the home screen menu.
Download Quick Start Guide PDF ➔
View Yukon TV User Manual PDF ➔
View additional Yukon TV support articles ➔