June 26, 2019
In most cases you will want to leave the guest network off, for security purposes, but in some cases, you might want to have a network separate from the main network that guest can use without sharing your main Wi-Fi password.
You can even designate the maximum number of users that can connect to your network, if you like.
- Connect directly to your gateway via an Ethernet cable or wirelessly via your Wi-Fi
- Open a web browser and visit 192.168.0.1
- Sign in using the following credentials
- Username: cusadmin
- Password: (your Wi-Fi network password)
- Select the “Wireless” tab and choose “Basic Settings”
- Select “Guest”
- By “Enable Guest Network” choose “ON” to use the guest network or “OFF” to not use the guest network