April 6, 2020
Here’s how to get the most out of the GCI Video on Demand (VOD) service with GCI TV powered by TiVo:
- Press the ON DEMAND button on the top of your GCI TiVo remote control. This will take you to the main screen.
- You will be redirected to the Video On Demand Portal. Here you can navigate through the movies and content that can be rented.
- Along the top navigation bar you have choices like Top Sellers, New Releases and a few more to help find movies you like.
- Using your arrow keys you can navigate to the bottom navigation to help you find free content and content available to you if you subscribe to premium networks.
- Once you’ve located a video you want, highlight it and press SELECT. This will bring you to a screen that gives you more details on the video and, in many cases, allows you to watch a free preview.
- If the video is free, the information screen will have an option to ‘Play.’ Select ‘Play’ to start the video.
- If the video must be rented to view it, the information screen will have an option to ‘Rent & watch now’ (the price will be listed). Select ‘Rent & watch now’ to order the video.
- If you can not select “Rent…”, you may need to check to see if the channel is selected in the TiVo settings. Learn how to adjust your channel settings.