September 20, 2022
In this article:
- How do I add or remove a person?
- How to I approve (unblock) a website?
- How do I schedule or turn on an Internet Freeze?
- How do I view my network speeds?
Adding a Person
- From the People screen, tap on New person.
- Add a photo using the +, enter the Person name and tap the green checkmark to save. The person will be added to the list of people.
- Tap ⋮, then Edit Assigned Devices
- The devices you select will apply the rules set in the previous step to those devices and allow you to monitor and manage the person's Internet usage.
- Once all devices have been selected, tap the green checkmark to save.
Removing a Person
- From the People screen, tap the ⋮ in the top right-hand corner.
- Tap on Remove person, which will remove the profile and historical data consumption information for that person. All previously assigned devices for that person will now be unassigned.
- From the Menu option, tap on Guard, then Manage Security Events.
- Go to Approve tab and tap on Approve.
- Choosing Approve Website allows you to enter the URL of domain, while Approve IP Address allows you to enter the server IP address.
- Enter the URL or IP address and tap on Approve to save. Please note that the full domain name is required. For example; make sure to write "youtube.com" instead of "youtube".
- From the Home Screen, tap on Devices.
- Select the device in the app to access the device details page.
- Tap on Schedule Internet Freeze.
- Choose from the different options available then tap Set Internet Freeze.
- From the home screen, tap on the gateway image.
- Tap on Check Speed Now. This will trigger a speed test off of your gateway and provide you with the latest results.