Watch Luke Rockhold go head to head with Yoel Romero in Perth Australia on Saturday, February 10th. This title fight match was originally was slated for former UFC Middleweight Champion Robert Whittaker against Luke Rockhold in the main event, but earlier this year, Whittaker was forced to withdraw from the fight due to injuries and illness.
How to order:
From your TiVo:
1. Press “Guide” in your TiVo remote.
2. Navigate to channel 780 for Standard Definition, or 901 for High Definition
3. Using the right arrow on your remote, find UFC 221 ($54.99) or UFC 218 HD ($64.99)
4. Press the “Select” button to purchase.
5. If you cannot purchase the event, ensure that channel 780/901 is selected in the TiVo settings. Learn how to change your settings.
From your non-TiVo DVR:
1. Select the Menu button on your GCI remote.
2. Select the PPV icon in the quick menu.
3. Select "Pay-Per-View Events"
4. Scroll to select Boxing: UFC 221 - ($54.99) for SD or ($64.99) for HD