August 5, 2020
Galaxy Note20 series empowers your work and play to give you more flexibility and time for what matters most
Anchorage, AK – August 5, 2020 – GCI announced today that the new Samsung Galaxy Note20 5G and Galaxy Note20 Ultra will be available to customers starting Aug. 21, 2020. Preorders for the Samsung Galaxy Note20 series begin Aug. 6, 2020. Visit a local GCI retail store or go to GCI.com for more details.
“The addition of the Samsung Galaxy Note20 series to our 5G-capable repertoire is a huge deal for customers and we’re excited to get these new devices into their hands,” said Josh Lonn, Vice President of GCI Wireless Products. “5G devices like this will allow customers to experience the very best of GCI’s Hometown 5G service, which is delivering faster speeds and better indoor coverage than ever before to our Anchorage customers.”
Galaxy Note20 Series
Galaxy Note20 series—the most powerful Note series yet—works like a computer and lets you game like a pro. The series comes in two versions: Galaxy Note20 Ultra, designed for Note fans who demand the ultimate in power and productivity, and Galaxy Note20, for broader Note users looking to maximize their time for work and play. Both are built for efficiency, so you have more time to stay connected with the people you love.
POWER TO WORK
Today, we need devices that are as flexible as we are, so we can work, play and connect however we want. Take your productivity to the next level with Galaxy Note20. Samsung’s latest Note series transforms the way you work—empowering you to do more anytime from anywhere.
Now, on Galaxy Note20 series, new S Pen and Samsung Notes features provide an even more powerful experience and extend to Tab S7 and Tab S7+ for flexibility and convenience. Plus, a deeper relationship with Samsung’s long-standing partner, Microsoft, makes Galaxy Note20 and your Windows PC seamlessly work together.
- An Advanced S Pen: A favorite among Note loyalists and multitaskers, the Galaxy Note 20 series' enhanced S Pen offers the ultimate writing experience so you can capture your ideas whenever inspiration strikes. The S Pen on the Galaxy Note20 series has more lifelike precision that gives you more accuracy and responsiveness. The S Pen’s five new Anywhere actions makes touchless navigation of your device – like returning to the home screen or taking a screenshot – as simple as a flick of the wrist.
- Stay Organized with Samsung Notes App: We need tools designed to let us work anytime, on any device. To help you capture, edit and share your ideas across your phone, tablet or PC, Samsung Notes app features auto-save and syncing capabilities, so lost work becomes a thing of the past and you can pick up right where you left off as you move from device to device. Samsung Notes easily straightens your messy handwriting into legible penmanship. Giving feedback is also easier now that you can annotate and highlight PDFs or Microsoft PowerPoint presentations in Samsung Notes app. Use the new option to record audio as you jot down notes, and just tap a word in your notes to go to that moment in the recording. And keep it all organized with a new, intuitive folder management that makes everything easier to find.
Work Smarter Across Devices: With upgraded Link to Windows, you can now easily access your mobile apps directly from your Windows 10 PC without disrupting your flow. It’s simple and convenient to send messages, manage notifications, sync photos and mirror your phone on Windows PC. Later in the year, you will have the ability to run multiple apps side by side on your PC. Create shortcuts on your Windows 10 PC so you never have to search your phone for your favorite social networking apps and Gallery. And all your productivity ecosystems are aligned across devices when Samsung Notes syncs to Microsoft OneNote and Outlook, and your Reminders sync with Microsoft Outlook, To Do and Teams so everything you need is at your fingertips, no matter where you are.
POWER TO PLAY
Samsung is also bringing its Microsoft partnership to the entertainment side of Galaxy Note20 series, taking mobile play to the next level. Fully immerse yourself in the most powerful mobile gaming experience Samsung has ever engineered into a smartphone, so you can game like a pro from your couch, backyard, or where ever the day may take you. Galaxy Note20 series packs pro-grade tools to capture stunning photos and create cinematic-style videos and offers advanced multitasking experiences.
- Your Favorite Xbox Games on Galaxy Note20: Beginning September 15, play over 100 Xbox games on your phone or tablet, directly from the cloud (beta) with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, including hits like Minecraft Dungeons and Gears 5,. The Galaxy Note20 series gaming experience is further up-leveled with its AI game booster and Bluetooth audio response optimization, and 240Hz touch latency on the Note20 Ultra. Plus, with a large and immersive display with smooth gaming experience thanks to the fastest processor in a Galaxy yet, Galaxy Note20 series is a pro-gaming set-up that fits in your pocket.
- Cinematic-Style Filmmaking in the Palm of Your Hand: With 21:9 aspect ratio and 24fps recording, Galaxy Note20 series’ 8K camera now gives you access to ultra-high resolution and a professional quality video experience. Use powerful Pro Video mode with pro-grade focus, audio, exposure, lighting, zoom tools, and shoot videos at up to 120 fps for cinematic-style videos. You can also control audio sources on the Galaxy Note20 series, adjusting gain and selecting between onboard mics or external sources, so the sound you want comes through clearly. Paired with Galaxy Buds Live, for example, you can record crystal-clear audio while minimizing noise in the background. The new Laser Auto-Focus Sensor on Galaxy Note20 Ultra means accurate focusing, and Live Focus Video gives your shots real world depth. Pro lenses and Space Zoom allow you to photograph scenes in gorgeous detail.
- Master Multitasking with Samsung DeX: For the first time ever, Samsung DeX on Galaxy Note20 lets you wirelessly connect your Galaxy Note20 to a Smart TV when you need a bigger screen. Manage two screens simultaneously with Galaxy Note20 and a TV screen, so you can text with your friends while gaming or get their feedback in real-time while sharing your latest video masterpiece.
Galaxy Legacy of Power and Performance
Galaxy Note20 series is built with the fastest processor of all Galaxy devices. It features cutting-edge technology and best-in-class mobile experiences, without sacrificing the iconic design. Both Galaxy Note20 and Note20 Ultra introduce new Mystic colors – soft neutral tones that transcend changing trends with a brand new, textured haze effect that cuts down on fingerprints and smudges.
For the first time in the Note series, Galaxy Note20 Ultra offers a vivid and bright Dynamic AMOLED 2X display and 120Hz refresh rate delivering buttery smooth visuals on our best screen yet, which automatically adjusts to the content you are viewing to optimize battery life. Sporting an all-day intelligent battery and super-fast charging capabilities, you can get more than 50% charge in just 30 minutes.
Whether you’re elevating your productivity, or gaming like a pro, Galaxy Note20 delivers all the power and performance you need to work and play at your best.
For more information about GCI, please visit https://www.gci.com/.
1 Link to Windows requires the Your Phone app (free download), a Microsoft account and Windows 10. Some mobile apps may have security features that prevents the mobile app from being viewed on PC.
2 Service will be available Q4 2020. Samsung Notes content accessible through Microsoft Outlook, OneNote and ToDo.
3 Service available in 22 countries later this year. Controller may be needed to play some games from Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. Controller sold separately.
4 Gameplay subject to Xbox Game Pass plan. Terms and exclusions apply. Game catalog varies over time, by region, and by device. See xbox.com/gamepass.
5 Compatible with Bluetooth or USB-C accessories, sold separately.
6 Wireless DeX requires smart TV with Miracast support; both devices must be on same Wi-Fi network.
7 Based on average battery life under typical usage conditions. Average expected performance based on typical use. Actual battery life depends on factors such as network, features selected, frequency of calls, and voice, data, and other application usage patterns. Results may vary.
8 Based on Super fast charging results from internal Samsung lab tests, conducted with in-box charger while it has 0% of power remainder, with all the services, features and screen turned off. Actual charging speed may also vary depending on the actual usage, charging conditions, and other factors.
GCI provides data, mobile, video, voice and managed services to consumer and business customers throughout Alaska. GCI has delivered services for 40 years to some of the most remote communities and in some of the most challenging conditions in North America. Learn more about GCI at www.gci.com. GCI is a wholly owned subsidiary of GCI Liberty, Inc. (Nasdaq: GLIBA, GLIBP). Learn more about GCI Liberty at www.gciliberty.com.