August 8, 2019
The most powerful Galaxy Note suite of productivity and creativity tools with an enhanced S pen and pro-grade camera now comes in two sizes
ANCHORAGE, ALASKA – GCI customers will soon be able to purchase Samsung’s newest smartphone, the Galaxy Note10 and Galaxy Note10+. The new devices are available for pre-order beginning August 8.
Inspired by a generation that flows seamlessly between work and life, Galaxy Note10 gives users the freedom to work the way they want and showcase their creative spirit, all on-the-go. For years, the Galaxy Note series has helped millions of loyal users around the world pursue their passions and achieve their goals, and with Galaxy Note10, Samsung is helping users do more of what they love.
PURPOSEFUL DESIGN FOR A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE
Every element of the Galaxy Note10 is crafted to be sleek, slim and distraction-free, so users can devote their full attention to the ideas, projects, and content that matters most. For the first time, Galaxy Note10 is available in two sizes, so users can find the Note that’s best for them. Galaxy Note10 features a 6.3-inch display for those who want the power of the S Pen and ultimate productivity in a compact form factor. The Galaxy Note10+ packs a 6.8-inch display that’s still easy to hold and easy to use. Both versions of Galaxy Note10 feature an edge-to-edge Cinematic Infinity Display that is nearly bezel-less, while the in-display cut out for the front camera is small and centered for a balanced design. The Galaxy Note10 features Samsung’s most immersive display yet.
MULTI-FACETED PRODUCTIVITY TO MAXIMIZE EVERY MOMENT
Galaxy Note10 features new technologies, enhanced capabilities and powerful integrations all in service of giving users the freedom to work in the way that makes them their most productive.
- Handwriting to Text: The re-designed, unibody S Pen included with the Galaxy Note10 lets users jot down notes, instantly convert their handwriting to digital text in Samsung Notes, and export them to a variety of formats, including Microsoft Word.
- Evolution of S Pen: Galaxy Note10 builds on the Bluetooth Low Energy-enabled S Pen capabilities introduced on the Galaxy Note9 by adding Air actions, allowing you to control certain aspects of the device using gestures.
- Samsung DeX for PC: Galaxy Note10 extends Samsung DeX’s capabilities, making it easier for users to work between their phone and a PC or Mac. With a simple, compatible USB connection, users can drag and drop files between devices, and use their favorite mobile apps with a mouse and a keyboard, while keeping their data secure on their phone through Samsung Knox.
- Link to Windows: Galaxy Note10 integrates Link to Windows directly into the Quick Panel. With one click, users can connect to their Windows 10 PC. There, they can see notifications, send and receive messages, and review recent photos without pausing to look down at their phone.
PRO-GRADE CAMERA FOR CREATORS
With the Galaxy Note10, content creators and everyday users alike can use state-of-the-art tools to capture stunning video and photos—allowing their channels, stories and posts to stand out and make an impact.
- Premium Video Technology: Galaxy Note10 enables users to capture stunning pro-grade video on the go without any extra equipment. Live Focus Video adds depth-of-field adjustments so you can blur the background to focus on your subject. Zoom-In Mic pushes background noise aside to help focus on the sounds that you want, and Super steady stabilizes footage to remove bumps and shakes that usually make action shots blurry.
- Quick and Easy Video Editing: The built-in Video Editor allows users to edit video on the go instantly right from their phone. The Video Editor can be used with the S Pen, so instead of having to tap to select or edit a clip, users can choose the precise moment they want to trim.
- AR Doodle and 3D Scanner: Galaxy Note10 integrates bleeding-edge AR and 3D capabilities into the camera. With AR Doodle, use the S Pen to personalize photos with dynamic drawings, effects, and animations that track to the image. And with 3D Scanner1, the Galaxy Note10+ DepthVision camera can take a scan of an object2, and instantly turn it into a movable 3D rendering.
- Night Mode: Now available on the front-facing camera, Night Mode captures striking selfies no matter how dim or dark the conditions.
UNPARALLELED PERFORMANCE FOR POWER USERS
Galaxy Note10’s top tier hardware and next level features come together to help users perform at their best. It’s built with an intelligent battery3, and with just 30 minutes of charge4 the Galaxy Note10+ lasts through the day with Super Fast Charging. Galaxy Note10 also brings Wireless PowerShare5 to the Note, so users can recharge their Qi-enabled accessories and wearables at the same time while their phone is connected to a wired charger. With enhanced processing power and new vapor chamber cooling system, Galaxy Note10 is engineered to deliver optimal performance during gameplay.
A PORTAL TO THE GALAXY ECOSYSTEM
Galaxy Note10 sits at the heart of the Galaxy ecosystem, a suite of premium products and services that offer experiences to help make users’ lives more streamlined and connected. Samsung Pay enables swift and secure payment options. Samsung Health helps users achieve their health and wellness goals with seamless tracking and monitoring. Samsung Knox safeguards data with defense-grade security solutions. Bixby, Samsung’s intelligence platform, provides integrated support to make your life easier, more organized and connected.
GCI provides data, mobile, video, voice and managed services to consumer and business customers throughout Alaska and nationwide. Headquartered in Alaska, GCI has delivered services for nearly 40 years to some of the most remote communities and in some of the most challenging conditions in North America. Learn more about GCI at http://www.gci.com. GCI is a wholly owned subsidiary of GCI Liberty, Inc. (Nasdaq: GLIBA, GLIBP). Learn more about GCI Liberty at http://www.gciliberty.com.
1 3D scanner is downloadable
2 Scan area with 3D Scanner is limited within 10x10x10cm by 80x80x80cm
3 Actual battery life may vary depending on network environment, usage patterns and other factors.
4 Available only for Galaxy Note10+, 45W charger should be purchased separately.
5 Wireless PowerShare may not work with non-Samsung accessories or covers. May affect call reception or data services, depending on your network environment.