February 27, 2019
Three all-new devices feature the world’s first Dynamic AMOLED display, Ultra-Wide Lens, and AI-optimized hardware.
ANCHORAGE, ALASKA – GCI announced plans to make the new Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10+ and Galaxy S10e available to customers starting on Friday, March 8. The Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10+ and Galaxy S10e will be available in Prism Black, Prism White and Prism Blue. The Galaxy S10+ will also be available in two, all-new, premium Ceramic models: Ceramic Black and Ceramic White. GCI customers can preorder Samsung’s newest smartphone beginning at 8:01 p.m. AKST on Feb. 20. Visit a local GCI store, call 1-800-800-4800, or go to GCI.com for more details.
The Galaxy S10 line of premium smartphones is uniquely engineered to meet the distinct needs of today’s smartphone market, so consumers can do more of what they love. Each device delivers a next-generation experience in the categories consumers care about most: groundbreaking innovations in display, camera and performance.
The product of 10 years of smartphone innovation, the Galaxy S10 is designed for those who want a premium mobile experience. For consumers looking for a supercharged device, the Galaxy S10+ takes every spec – from display, to camera, to performance – to the next level. The Galaxy S10e is built for those who want all the premium essentials in a compact package. Featuring the all-new Dynamic AMOLED display, next-generation camera, and intelligent performance, the Galaxy S10 line offers consumers more choice and sets a new standard for the smartphone.
Dynamic AMOLED Display
The Galaxy S10’s edge-to-edge Dynamic AMOLED display is the highest-quality, most advanced display ever on a Galaxy device. Supporting HDR10+, the Dynamic AMOLED display produces over 1 billion colors, and delivers incredible contrast even in harsh sunlight. The Galaxy S10’s sensors and camera are embedded into the display, which means users have more screen to enjoy. And in a first-ever for the Galaxy, the Galaxy S10 and Galaxy S10+ feature an Ultrasonic Fingerprint Scanner for a secure and more convenient way to open your phone.
Continuing Samsung’s legacy of camera innovation, the Galaxy S10 uses advanced hardware and intelligence to help you take amazing photos and videos.
- Ultra-Wide Lens: An S Series first, the Galaxy S10’s Ultra-Wide Lens’ field of view is similar to the human eye, so what you see is what’s in the frame. It’s great for epic landscapes, or even just fitting the whole family in a photo.
- Super Steady & High-Quality Video Recording: Super Steady recording on Galaxy S10 brings stabilization technology to a Galaxy smartphone for the first time—letting you capture every detail of an amazing concert or bumpy bike ride.
- Intelligent Camera: Galaxy S10’s Neural Processing Unit (NPU) powers a faster and smarter Scene Optimizer. And with Shot Suggestion, you get automatic tips on how to better frame your photo.
The Galaxy S10 features advanced hardware with integrated machine-learning-based software that lets your phone work harder for you.
- Wireless PowerShare : With Wireless PowerShare, the Galaxy S10 can charge Qi-certified devices, including compatible wearables, and is capable of charging itself and a second device simultaneously via PowerShare, while connected to a regular charger.
- Intelligent Performance Enhancer: The Galaxy S10 uses AI to optimize your battery, CPU, RAM and device temperature. It even learns your routine to launch your favorite apps more efficiently.
Galaxy Foundation and Ecosystem
Galaxy S10 offers everything consumers have come to expect from the Galaxy S series and more—including Fast Wireless Charging 2.0, defense-grade Samsung Knox, IP68 water and dust resistance , next-generation processor and Samsung services like Bixby, Samsung Health, Samsung Pay and Samsung DeX.
GCI provides data, mobile, video, voice and managed services to consumer and business customers throughout Alaska and nationwide. Headquartered in Alaska, GCI has delivered services for nearly 40 years to some of the most remote communities and in some of the most challenging conditions in North America. Learn more about GCI at www.gci.com. GCI is a wholly owned subsidiary of GCI Liberty, Inc. (Nasdaq: GLIBA, GLIBP). Learn more about GCI Liberty at www.gciliberty.com.