April 1, 2018
Why Should I Apply?
- Gain real-world experience working with trained professionals
- Get exposure to cutting-edge technology
- Build valuable professional relationships that will further your career
- Get your foot in the door as a future candidate for entry and mid-level positions with GCI. Sample positions include: Wireless Engineers, CISCO Network Engineers, IT-related positions, Accounting
- Summer Internships begin June 4th
- Applicant must be available with reliable transportation to work in Anchorage
- Must currently be enrolled in an accredited school.
*If the applicant is due to graduate in May and will not take classes in the fall, then they are a graduate and not a student
- Internships are full-time, where most schedules are Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Must apply to be considered.
What positions are available?
For a full listing of available Internships, go to gci.com/careers
How long is the Internship?
Internships are held on a trimester basis and the typical duration is six to ten weeks.
Do I get paid?
Yes! Internships are paid positions, with salary based upon experience and education.
Where are Internships located?
Internships are office-based and located in the Anchorage area.