January 1, 2017
Why Should I Apply?
- Gain real-world experience working with trained professionals.
- Get exposure to cutting edge technology.
- Build valuable professional relationships that will further your career.
- Get your foot in the door as a future candidate for entry and mid-level positions with GCI. Sample positions include: Wireless Engineers, CISCO Network Engineers, IT related positions, Accounting.
- Spring Internships accepted: Nov 1 - Dec 31
- Summer Internships accepted: Feb 15 - Apr 30
- Fall Internships accepted: Jul 15 - Aug 31
What positions are available?
For a full listing of available Internships, go to gci.com/careers
How long is the Internship?
Internships are held on a trimester basis and the typical duration is six to ten weeks.
Do I get paid?
Yes! Internships are paid positions, with salary based upon experience and education.
Where are Internships located?
Internships are office-based and located in the Anchorage area.