April 28, 2020
This support article is designed to serve GCI business customers. If you need help viewing usage for a residential account, click here.
Note: Chrome is the recommended browser for pulling usage reports.
1. Log in to MyGCI
2. Navigate to 'Export Usage' tab
3. Modify your report filters
- Report type: Select from wireless monthly, wireless daily, internet monthly, internet daily, or long distance
- Billing account: If there is more than one account linked to your profile, you will need to specify from which account to pull data
- Bill period: Select the date range from which to pull data
4. Click ‘Export Report’
5. If you are using Chrome, your .csv file will appear in the download section of your browser