The future of health
is on your wrist.
Measure your blood oxygen level.1 Keep an eye on your heart.
See your fitness metrics on the enhanced Always-On Retina display.
Live a healthier, more active, more connected life.
The Always-On Retina display is now 2.5x brighter outdoors when your wrist is down, so you can see your watch face without waking your screen. And with new customizable faces, there's a look for you.
Face Sharing. Discover new watch faces online or in the App Store, then share with friends and family.
Workouts. Choose from running, swimming, yoga, cycling, dance, or almost anything else you're into—and start measuring your every move.
Blood Oxygen. Measure your blood oxygen with a revolutionary new sensor and the Blood Oxygen app.1
ECG app. Take an electrocardiogram from your wrist anytime, anywhere.2
Sleep app. Meet your sleep goals each night so you can live a healthier day.
Why Apple Watch
It's the ultimate device for a healthy life.
Which Apple Watch is right for you?
Multiply their power.
Get directions on your iPhone and a tap on your wrist to turn. Track your workout on your watch and your progress over time on iPhone. Together, Apple Watch and iPhone add up to so much more.
Change your band.
Change your look.
Interchangeable bands come in many different styles, materials, and colors. So it’s easy to find the right look for the right moment.
✓ Apple-certified service
✓ 24/7 priority access to Apple experts
✓ Accidental damage coverage
1. Blood Oxygen app measurements are not intended for medical use, including self-diagnosis or consultation with a doctor, and are only designed for general fitness and wellness purposes.
2. The ECG app is available on Apple Watch Series 4 and later (not including Apple Watch SE) with the latest version of iOS and watchOS. See apple.com/watch for compatibility details. ECG is not intended for use by people under 22 years old. With the ECG app, Apple Watch is capable of generating an ECG similar to a single-lead electrocardiogram.
3. Apple Watch Series 6, Apple Watch SE, and Apple Watch Series 3 have a water resistance rating of 50 meters under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means that they may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or ocean. However, they should not be used for scuba diving, waterskiing, or other activities involving high-velocity water or submersion below shallow depth.
4. To use Emergency SOS, your iPhone needs to be nearby. If your iPhone isn’t nearby, your Apple Watch needs to be connected to a known Wi-Fi network and you must set upWi-Fi Calling.
5. Irregular rhythm notification requires Apple Watch Series 3 or later (not including Apple Watch SE) with watchOS 6 or later, and iPhone 6s or later with the latest version of iOS. It is not intended for use by people under 22 years old or those who have been previously diagnosed with atrial fibrillation (AFib). See apple.com/watch for compatibility details.
Some bands sold separately.
Apple Watch Series 6, Apple Watch SE, and Apple Watch Series 3 require an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 14 or later.
Features subject to change. Some features, applications, and services may not be available in all regions or all languages. See apple.com/watchos/feature-availability for complete list.