GCI is pleased to offer our new Wireless customers a “no-risk” option to try our wireless service for 14 days. Conditions of this offer are as follows:
If you have entered into an Agreement with a term service commitment, you have 14 days after purchase (or received date, if equipment is shipped) to cancel your service without incurring an Early Termination Fee (ETF). ETF fees are device dependent as stated in the terms and conditions of your service agreement.
All Returned Equipment is subject to the GCI Returns Policy below.
Return policy applies only to equipment purchased from GCI.
Device/Accessory Return Period: You have 14 days after purchase (or received date, if equipment is shipped) to return or exchange your device or accessory.
- Equipment must be returned in the original box with all packing materials and all components (phone, charger, battery, instructions, warranty information, etc.)
- All returned devices must be in like-new condition with no physical or water damage and in the manufacturer’s original packaging.
- All equipment returns must be accompanied by the original receipt and will only be granted to the actual purchaser whose name appears on the receipt.
- It is your responsibility to delete any personal information (such as telephone numbers you may have entered into your address book, pictures, etc.) before returning the handset.
- If your returned wireless equipment is acceptable, you will be refunded the price of the phone to reflect the equipment purchase price. Your refund will be applied to the form of payment you used to pay for the phone initially.
- Equipment deemed unacceptable for return will not be accepted. Service cancelations with 14 days without an equipment return are subject to Early Terminations Fees.
- A restocking fee of 10% of Retail Price (RSF) or $35 whichever is greater, will apply to all returned wireless devices.
- You may exchange equipment once within the applicable Return Period.
- If you want to exchange for a higher priced device, the price difference will need to be paid between the returned and new device. If the new device is lower in price, you will be refunded the difference minus the $35 restocking fee.
Return to Terms and Conditions Main Page →