We’re committed to keeping Alaska connected. Qualify for GCI Lifeline and get unlimited Network wide talk and Nationwide text for only $1 a month. And exclusively at GCI, you can also get 300 MB of included data and 300 MB or TurboZone data. Plus, when you pay upfront, save over 30% for the year.
Important Information About The Lifeline Program:
- Lifeline is a federal benefit. Willfully making false statements to obtain the benefit can result in fines, imprisonment, de-enrollment or being barred from the program.
- Only one Lifeline service is available per “household.” (A “household” means “any individual or group of individuals who live together at the same address and share income and expenses as one economic unit.”)
- A “household” is not permitted to receive Lifeline from multiple providers.
- Violation of the one-per-household limitation constitutes a violation of the federal regulations and will result in de-enrollment from the program.
There are eligibility requirements to qualify for Lifeline. Please review them to see if you qualify. You also must recertify your eligibility each year in order to keep your service. Lifeline recertification information available here. You also cannot transfer your Lifeline service to any other person.
|Wireless Lifeline, NO Credit Check|
|Texting Included||Unlimited – Nationwide|
|Talk – Voice Minutes Included (a)||Unlimited – Network wide|
|Included Data||300 MB|
|TurboZone Data||300 MB|
(a) Network-wide minutes are only allowed on GCI’s statewide network.
Smartphones can access the internet through Wi-Fi networks. Data uploaded and downloaded on Wi-Fi networks is separate from data included in monthly data plans.
Monthly fees do not include taxes and surcharges.
- Lifeline Critical Information is available here.
- Lifeline Recertification information is available here.
- List of eligible communities here.
- Frequently Asked Questions