We’re committed to keeping Alaska connected. The Community Lifeline plan allows qualifying customers to make unlimited calls and texts for just $1 month, and includes free voicemail, Caller ID and Call Waiting. No credit check is required for local-only services, and with a credit check, enjoy Nationwide roaming and Long Distance (including Canada) for just 45¢/minute.
Important Information About The Lifeline Program:
- Lifeline is a federal benefit. Willfully making false statements to obtain the benefit can result in fines, imprisonment, de-enrollment or being barred from the program.
- Only one Lifeline service is available per “household.” (A “household” means “any individual or group of individuals who live together at the same address and share income and expenses as one economic unit.”)
- A “household” is not permitted to receive Lifeline from multiple providers.
- Violation of the one-per-household limitation constitutes a violation of the federal regulations and will result in de-enrollment from the program.
There are eligibility requirements to qualify for Lifeline. Please review them to see if you qualify. You also must recertify your eligibility each year in order to keep your service. Lifeline recertification information available here. You also cannot transfer your Lifeline service to any other person.
|Wireless Lifeline, NO Credit Check|
|Network-wide Minutes (a)||Unlimited|
(a) Network-wide minutes are only allowed on GCI’s statewide network.
Monthly fees do not include taxes and surcharges.
- Lifeline Critical Information is available here.
- Lifeline Recertification information is available here.
- List of eligible communities here.
- Wireless Lifeline Coverage map.
- Frequently Asked Questions