GCI TurboZone provides even faster wireless data speeds for GCI customers on qualifying wireless data plans via very high speed Wi-Fi locations. These locations can be found throughout Alaska in places such as restaurants, coffee shops, sports arenas, airports, shopping malls, and other public areas. GCI is continuing to add new locations and cities to our TurboZone coverage. If you don’t see your town listed yet, stay tuned!
- Who can access GCI TurboZone?
- Which wireless data plans qualify for GCI TurboZone?
- Will my usage on GCI TurboZone count against my monthly wireless data usage allowance?
- How does GCI TurboZone work?
- How do I connect to GCI TurboZone?
- How do I find a GCI TurboZone?
- What if I need assistance getting connected to the GCI TurboZone?
- How do I get my business signed up to be a GCI TurboZone?
Who can access GCI TurboZone?
GCI TurboZone access is included at no additional charge for GCI Wireless customers on qualified data packages.
Which wireless data plans qualify for GCI TurboZone?
The following wireless data plans qualify:
|Monthly Plan Price||Included Data Usage||Addt’l Data Usage|
|Premium Data 20,000 MB||$99.99||20,000 MB||$15 per 1,000 MB|
|Premium Data 10,000 MB||$59.99||10,000 MB||$15 per 1,000 MB|
|Premium Data 5,000 MB||$29.99||5,000 MB||$15 per 1,000 MB|
|Select Data 3,000 MB||$19.99||3,000 MB||$15 per 1,000 MB|
|Basic Data 300 MB||$9.99||300 MB||$15 per 1,000 MB|
Will my usage on GCI TurboZone count against my monthly wireless data usage allowance?
Data usage at TurboZone locations is complementary for GCI customers through May 31, 2013. During this promotional period, your TurboZone usage will not count against your monthly wireless data usage allowance.
How does GCI TurboZone work?
GCI TurboZone uses Wi-Fi connected to GCI’s robust and blazingly-fast internet service.
How do I connect to GCI TurboZone?
GCI has designed a simple, one-time activation process to make connecting to GCI TurboZone a breeze.
- The first time you access the TurboZone, simply look for the “GCI TurboZone” network in your handset’s Wi-Fi settings and connect.
- Next open your web browser, go to your favorite web site and you will be redirected to a one time registration screen where you will be asked for your 10-digit wireless phone number.
- After entering your phone number and selecting submit, you will next be presented with a GCI TurboZone Terms of Service page.
- Once you accept the Terms of Service, you will be sent a text message with a link to complete your registration.
- After clicking on that link you will be redirected to the Welcome page and you will have access to all GCI TurboZones throughout Alaska.
How do I find a GCI TurboZone?
GCI TurboZones can be found throughout Alaska, with new locations being added all the time. You can find locations via our online map or with our free smartphone app. The app can be found in the Apple App Store or in Google Play ; simply search “GCI TurboZone” in the respective application stores.
What if I need assistance getting connected to the GCI TurboZone?
If you have any trouble getting connected to or activating for GCI TurboZone simply call our Customer Service Center at 1-800-800-4800. Our Customer Service Representatives are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to assist you. You may also take you handset into a GCI Store and request assistance.
How do I get my business signed up to be a GCI TurboZone?
GCI is continually adding new locations to our TurboZone network. If you are interested in your business – or a business that you regularly frequent – becoming a GCI TurboZone, learn more here.