Make staying in just as exciting as going out with thousands of movies and TV episodes available on-demand. With a Netflix unlimited streaming membership, GCI TV customers can NOW watch it all instantly on GCI TV powered by TiVo!
GCI TV powered by TiVo customers no longer need to connect a computer or laptop to the TV to enjoy Netflix on the big screen. Activate your Netflix subscription onto your TiVo box today!
Not a Netflix subscriber? Subscribe to Netflix today on your TiVo!
Signing Into Netflix From TiVo Central
To start enjoying Netflix on TiVo, simply sign in to your Netflix account from a GCI TiVo box, or sign up for a free trial. You’ll only need to sign in once. You will remain signed in to Netflix until you sign out.
- From the TiVo Central screen, select ‘Find TV, Movies, & Videos’ then ‘Netflix’.
- If you already are a Netflix member, select “Member Sign In.”
- If not yet a member, select “Start Your FREE Trial”
- Sign in with your Netflix username and password, or follow the on-screen instructions to sign up for the free trial.
Netflix Picture Quality
When viewing Netflix the higher you have your picture quality set, the more data you will use while viewing/downloading movies. GCI recommends you change your Quality setting from Auto (the default) to low, and then track your data usage.
If you are not using a lot of data or not viewing a lot of movies they you can increase your picture setting. To change your Quality setting via your TiVo box, perform the following steps:
- Sign in
- Your Account
- Under Profile
- Select playback settings
- Change from Auto [default] to low [medium or high].
When you need to sign out of your Netflix account on your TiVo box, follow these steps:
- From the TiVo Central screen, select ‘Settings’, then ‘Account & System Info’, then ‘Netflix Account Information’.
- Choose “Deactivate this device” If you deactivate the device, you will need to sign in again the next time you want to watch Netflix on your TiVo box.