1. Locate an active cable jack and an available electrical outlet near where you want to place your phone base station.
2. Connect your home cable jack to the back of the Arris phone box using a supplied coax cable. If you are also using this cable jack for your cable TV or broadband Internet, connect the splitter as shown below.
3. Connect the power cord to the Arris phone box, and plug it into a nearby electrical outlet as shown. Note: The portable handset will need to charge before it can be used.
4. Connect the phone base station to Port 1 on the Arris phone box using the supplied gray “satin” phone cord.
5. When finished call 1-866-737-7353 during the hours listed below to activate your new phone service. Note: Your phone service will not work until you call for activation.
|Monday – Friday||8:00 am – 8:00 pm|
|Saturday||8:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Sunday||8:00 am – 5:00 pm|
Digital Phone FAQs
How to Use Your GCI Local Land-line Voice Mail