Sure, GCI GO is available on your computer or your laptop, but that’s not what makes it so special. When you sign up for GCI GO, you’re signing up for the option to watch your favorite shows from your favorite devices – smartphones, tablets and even game consoles – anywhere you have a secure Internet connection.
Supported Platforms & Devices
Desktop/Laptop — All streaming channels are available on Mac and Windows desktop and laptop computers. Minimum system requirements may vary between channels.
Mobile — Mobile support includes iOS and Android smartphones; iPad, Android and Kindle Fire tablets.
- If you have an iPhone: GCI GO is supported on the iPhone 3GS and above.
- If you have an iPad: GCI GO is supported on the iPad running iOS 4.3 or higher. GCI GO is also available on the third and fourth generation of the iPod touch.
- If you have an Android Phone: GCI GO is supported on most Android smartphones.
- If you have an Android Tablet: Some content providers do not support Android tablets.
- If you have a Kindle Fire: GCI GO is supported on both generations of the Kindle Fire and Kindle Fire HD.
Video Player — Video player support includes all ROKU streaming video players and all XBOX 360 game consoles with XBOX Live Gold membership.
- If you have a ROKU streaming video player: GCI GO is supported on all ROKU streaming video player devices.
- If you have an XBOX 360: GCI GO is supported on all XBOX 360 game consoles with an XBOX Live Gold membership.
Smart TV — Smart TV support includes 2010, 2011 and 2012 smart TVs from Samsung.