Phone Systems that stand the test of time.
GCI is proud to offer you two proven and scalable phone systems: Allworx and Cisco. We’ll work closely with you and your team to design the best Voice solution for you.
- Allworx: Award-winning phone systems for businesses of every size.
- Whether your business has ten employees at a single site or hundreds of employees across multiple locations, Allworx has a solution. By combining high standards that maintain quality and reliability with cost savings, Allworx systems offer effortless communication—plus flexibility, expandability and a robust feature lineup. Join the tens of thousands of Allworx customers who have already made the smooth transition to VoIP.
Whether your smartphone or tablet is an Apple or an Android, Allworx Reach brings the functionality of your Allworx phone to your smartphone. You’re connected anywhere there’s a signal — from across the room or across the globe.
Allworx Call Assistant
Allworx Call Assistant is a PC-based answering position and call management tool that brings the power of call processing right to your business. It allows operators, receptionists or individual users to monitor the state of every line and handset in an elegant and easy-to-use application.
Allworx Advanced Multisite
For the business with more than one office in one location, you can now communicate as if all of your offices were at the same site. Unrivaled in scope and simplicity, Allworx Advanced Multisite takes the inherent advantages of a distributed environment and embeds a seamless call processing experience across all sites.
Allworx Automatic Call Distribution
Allworx Automatic Call Distribution is a robust call center solution that allows your business to distribute queued calls in linear priority, round robin, longest idle and ring all styles—whatever your call center demands. An unlimited number of supervisors can manage the configurations of each call queue, while also tracking an array of statistics on performance.
- Flexible queuing options
- Call queue statistics
- Dynamic management
Allworx Conference Center
When you’re not able to attend in person, the optional Allworx Conference Center software allows you to confidently host conference calls with remote colleagues, internal employees, customers and business partners. Take control with a fully featured conference center that allows real-time scheduling and managing of conference calls directly from your desktop via an easy-to-use web portal.
Get Allworx for your Business
Email or call us: 265-5454 or (800) 800-7754
- Cisco Phone Systems: The heart of collaborative business services.
- The always increasing need for collaboration, plus ever-evolving work styles, demands a solution that lets businesses communicate from anywhere, using any device, on any network—in a cost-effective, reliable, and secure manner. And this is where Cisco Phone Systems come in. Cisco is the industry leader in business call and session management platforms and their phone systems deliver people-centric experiences while supporting a full range of collaboration services, like video, voice, IM and messaging.
Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express
Even offices within a business can have different needs and requirements. By offering a customizable office or brand solution that’s affordable, simple to deploy, and scalable, Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express provides localized call control, mobility, and conferencing, alongside data applications on Cisco Integrated Services Routers (ISRs). Because the solution is Cisco IOS software-based, Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express is easy to configure and can be tailored to each individual office.
- Affordable: Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express is relatively inexpensive to add to existing Cisco ISRs and can save real estate by merging multiple services on one platform.
- Customizable: Take advantage of a flexible configuration to meet specific needs of an office or branch.
- Scalable: Implement a smooth and fast migration from legacy systems with an expandable and adjustable architecture.
- Simple to Deploy: Minimize change for employees and keep your current architecture through PBX and system features.
Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express supports a wide variety of Cisco Unified IP Phones and Video Endpoints, as well as third-party SIP endpoints.
Cisco Unified Communications Manager (Call Manager)
Cisco Unified Communications Manager, or Call Manager, is a unified call control platform that works to deliver precisely the right experience to the right endpoint—plus it’s scalable for up to 40,000 users (and extensible for up to 80,000).
- Single Infrastructure: Extend video capabilities to your employees through one place, from the desktop to telepresence rooms
- Reduced Costs: Simplify voice systems with unified communications to save money and simplify provisioning and maintenance.
- Build Productivity: Help workers communicate more effectively with a comprehensive, unified communication tool.
- Enable Mobility: Embedded mobility software capabilities keep workers productive, wherever they are, on any device.
- Improve Collaboration: Simply click to begin an IM session, initiate a phone call or start a video conferencing call.
Cisco Unified Communications Manager, or Call Manager, is available in the following deployment methods:
- Public cloud
- Private cloud
Get Cisco for your Business
Email or call us: 265-5454 or (800) 800-7754