Voice features loaded with business appeal.
Contrary to popular belief, local landlines aren’t artifacts of the past—especially when they let you do things like Speed Calling, Follow Me Call Forwarding and Continuous Redial. In fact, here are our most popular Local phone features:
- First things first, see our instructions on how to set up and use your GCI voicemail.
- Anonymous Call Rejection
- Even if you don’t have Caller ID, you can still reject calls where the name and number have been blocked. Click here for instructions.
- Call Forward
- Redirect all incoming calls to another telephone number. This feature can only be activated or inactivated from your home phone. Click here for instructions.
- Follow Me Call Forwarding
- Automatically transfer all incoming calls to any other telephone number. You can activate or inactivate this feature from any phone. Click here for instructions.
- Call Waiting
- Be alerted to incoming calls when you’re already on the phone. Click here for instructions.
- Caller ID on Call Waiting
- See the name and number of an incoming call on your Caller ID unit display while you’re on the line.
- Continuous Redial
- Save time the next time you get a busy signal. Simply pick up your phone and dial the number. If you get a busy signal, hang up and your phone will automatically check the number for up to 30 minutes. Click here for instructions.
- Last Call Return
- Automatically redial the last number that called you. (Note: Not all calls work with this feature.) Click here for instructions.
- Multi-Distinctive Ring
- Add up to three additional numbers to a phone line, then give each number a distinctive ring.
- Speed Calling
- Assign one-digit dial codes for numbers or access codes. Click here for instructions.
- Three-Way Calling
- Have a conference call with two other parties. You have the option to initiate calls to both parties or add another party to an established call. Click here for instructions.
Business as usual: our Long Distance calling plans keep you connected to your world—wherever that might be.
- Best Value
- When you add long distance to your business telephone line from GCI, you always get the lowest per minute rate.
- Per Minute Plans
- Pay only for the minutes you use with no monthly plan fee and extremely competitive rates.
- Toll-free Plans
- Give your customers, employees and business partners an easy way to reach you from anywhere without any incurred costs.
- International Calling Plans
- From Antarctica to Zimbabwe, you can reach more than 250 countries worldwide with our competitive international long distance rates.
View GCI’s long distance plans.
Collaborate effortlessly over a call that will connect you with your employees, customers and business partners throughout Alaska, the Lower 48 and the most of the world.
- Meet Me
- Tell participants to dial 1(800) 315-MEET to be automatically connected to a conference by entering a pre-determined code.
- Operator Assisted Call “Dial-Out”
- With this option a GCI Conference Operator will establish each connection for your call.
- Self Service
- Schedule a conference call at your own convenience with one click.
Get Feature-Rich Voice
Email or call us: 265-5454 or (800) 800-7754