The GCI Network
Whether it’s at work or at home, in Alaska or the Lower 48, our lives depend on the ability to communicate. It’s our mission to keep you connected.
The GCI Network provides industry-leading design, configuration and maintenance of your Local Area Network (LAN), Wide Area Network (WAN) and voice services with a roster of experienced engineers and technicians well-versed in delivering end-to-end network solutions and ongoing support. You’ll also gain peace of mind knowing your network is proactively managed by our state-of-the-art, 24/7/365 Customer Network Control Center (CNCC), also located in Alaska.
Our Metro Ethernet is our high-speed data network that supports applications like multimedia, data mirroring, file backups, offsite storage, centralized server “farms” and other bandwidth intensive uses. It seamlessly transports Ethernet data between locations in metropolitan areas at rates of 1.5Mbps, up to 1Gbps, and it’s currently available in most urban areas.
- High-speed interoffice connections for Local Area Network, or LAN, data
- Cost-effective point-to-point structures
- Optional gateway to dedicated Internet service to a central site
Our AdvantageIP serves up a one-of-a-kind, secure IP network based on your business needs. It’s designed to support a variety of business applications in Alaska, including multimedia, data mirroring, file backups, offsite storage, transaction processing, centralized server farms, IP telephony, video and advanced applications with QoS demands—just to name a few of those bandwidth-intensive applications.
- A custom-designed network with a flat monthly rate
- Multimegabit to Gigabit speeds
- Non-blocking and secure design
- Gateway connectivity to the Lower 48 states with an end-to-end Quality of Service guarantee
- Easily scalable to meet your changing needs
- Simplified network management and increased flexibility
- Virtual Local Area Network, or VLAN, tagging support
- One point of contact and unparalleled 24/7/365 proactive monitoring
Network pricing requires an assessment from our team of Sales Engineers to evaluate your unique network traffic, application priorities and QoS requirements.
Moving into the GCI Cloud allows for easy access to virtual hardware and software through an Internet connection, which in turn allows businesses to pay for their IT resources at a low monthly rate – rather than spending your capital on expensive IT infrastructure like servers, hard drives and software application licenses.
When you work through the GCI Cloud, you’re able to quickly plan and deploy resources with minimal effort and access your data anywhere, anytime.
- Microsoft Office 365 ®
- Hosted Storage
- Virtual Machine Hosting
- Managed cloud firewall
- Microsoft licensing
- Geographical backup
- Firewall services and VPN
- A range of solutions, from Small Business to Medium Business and even Custom solutions.
Our Private Lines are a simple, dedicated data communication solution for businesses that need to connect data between two fixed points. A private circuit supports voice, video and data applications and lets your business send data locally, between two Alaska cities, between Alaska and the Lower 48 or the rest of the world.
- Guaranteed bandwidth for voice, fax, batch or interactive data and video conferencing
- Guaranteed performance and availability
- A single point of contact, no matter the location on the other end
Join the GCI Network
Email or call us: 265-5454 or (800) 800-7754