GCI is an exclusive partner with the Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan to offer miles for selected products of Wireless, Internet/Data, Cable TV, Long Distance, Local Phone Service and Cable TV Advertising to both consumer and small business customers.
Enroll today and you can start earning Alaska Airlines miles on products and services you use every day!
- 1 mile for every dollar spent on Preferred or Full Digital Video plans.
- 1 mile for every dollar spent on Wireless plan fees.
- 1 mile for each dollar spent on Internet plan fees.
- 1 mile for every dollar spent on Local phone plan fees.
- 1 mile for every dollar spent on Long Distance plan fees.
All awards exclude taxes and surcharges.
1 mile for every dollar spent on qualifying plan fees for Local, Long Distance, Internet, and Wireless.
Some restrictions apply. Please contact a Business Representative to find out what specific service plans qualify for our miles program.
Click here to Enroll today!
Existing GCI customers: please have your GCI account number and your Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan number available.
New to GCI? Please have your Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan number available.
Not an Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan member? Click here to sign-up on-line today!
For more information or to enroll in the Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan, please contact Alaska Airlines:
Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan
PO Box 24948
Seattle, WA 98124-0948
Automated Account Information: 1-800-622-2680
Mileage Plan: 1-800-654-5669 8am to 6pm (PT), Monday thru Friday
Web Site: www.alaskaair.com
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
As a GCI-Alaska Airlines Mileage Program (“Program”) customer you shall be subject to these terms and conditions, as amended from time to time, as posted on our Web site at: http://www.gci.com and available for review at GCI offices located at 2550 Denali Street, Suite 1000, Anchorage, AK 99503 during normal business hours. PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY.
- The GCI-Alaska Airlines Mileage Program is available to individual retail customers of GCI who reside in the state of Alaska (“Customer(s)”).
- Customers must enroll in the Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan and be a Customer of an eligible GCI product (or products) to accumulate and receive miles in the Program.
- In consideration of your participation in the Program you agree to: (a) provide accurate, current and complete information about yourself as required by the Program enrollment forms, and (b) maintain and promptly update the information to keep it accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or GCI has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is inaccurate, not current or incomplete, GCI has the right to suspend or terminate your Program enrollment.
- Customers that provide incomplete enrollment information, and cannot be contacted after reasonable attempts by GCI, will not be eligible for the Program until they provide GCI complete enrollment data.
- No more than one Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan number can be associated with any GCI account.
- Only those authorized to make changes to the respective GCI account may add, change or delete an Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan number from that account.
- Customers enrolled in the Program must be 18-years of age or older.
- GCI reserves the right to change Program terms, conditions, eligible products, award levels, bonus miles or other Program elements at any time. For products that are governed by federal or state tariffs GCI will file or post changes to the program in accordance with the then current regulation.
- GCI reserves the right to interpret and apply the policies and procedures communicated in Program and marketing materials in its sole discretion. All determinations by GCI, including determinations of proper enrollment, shall be final and conclusive in each case.
- GCI reserves the right to terminate membership in the Program, to cancel all previously accumulated mileage and to reverse Bonus Awards, if in GCI’s sole judgment, such Customer has violated any provision of eligibility for mileage accumulation or other terms and conditions governing the Program.
- GCI reserves the right to terminate the Program with advance notice.
- At GCI’s sole discretion, unusual or frivolous account activity including, but not limited to, the opening and closing of multiple, duplicate or incomplete accounts and or frequent enrollment changes, including multiple changes of Mileage Plan account information may result in Customer termination in the Program.
- GCI may hold contests, sweepstakes or other promotions. The rules of these will be available for public inspection as required by then-current law.
- Program Customers are subject to federal, state and local laws regarding taxation of or participation in frequent traveler programs.
- GCI reserves the right to terminate Program enrollment to Customers with delinquent accounts.
- When available from GCI, service over GCI’s Digital Local Phone Service is a prerequisite. In order for a customer to receive GCI Digital Local Phone Service, additional equipment will be attached to the customer’s premise.
- The amount of Mileage awarded for both bonus and monthly recurring charges varies by product.
- Program miles will be credited to the Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan on record at the time of award processing.
- Any coupon awards of Miles will be issued in the name of an individual Program member and will not be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Customers of the Program who are eligible for bonus awards are limited to one bonus award per product per year for the qualifying activity.
- In the event of a disputed award benefit or mileage accrual, GCI or any Mileage Plan partner’s liability will be limited to the equivalent of the denied accrual or benefit.
- Mileage will be accrued only to the Mileage Plan account of the individual who is enrolled in the Program and who is authorized to make changes and updates to the enrolled GCI account. Pooling or combining of mileage by different individuals (including family and household members) is prohibited.
- Accrued mileage or bonus certificates do not constitute personal property of the Customer. Neither accrued mileage or bonus certificates are transferable upon death, as part of a domestic relations matter, or otherwise by operation of law.
- It is the responsibility of the Customer to retain copies of GCI monthly billing statements until mileage credit is posted and appears on an Alaska Airlines membership statement. The member must notify GCI of any discrepancies within one year of the activity date.
- Requests for un-posted mileage credit must include Customer name, Mileage Plan accountholder’s name and number, GCI account number(s) and the specific nature of the request for credit. Requests must be sent by mail, fax, or e-mail. Please allow at least two statement periods for requested credit to appear on your statement.
- Program will not award miles on taxes, non-GCI surcharges, USF fees, pass-through charges, recovery fees and other fees and charges as determined by GCI.
- Program Mileage credits will be made to Alaska Airlines once a month and will post to the Customer’s Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan statements within 8-10 weeks (during program implementation) and 4-6 weeks thereafter.
- GCI will round up to the next whole dollar for the purposes of Mileage awards.
- Information Collection and Disclosure. You agree that GCI may collect information concerning your use of the Program and that such information may be shared with Alaska Airlines to ensure proper administration of the program. GCI will not disclose any personally identifiable information about you to other third parties except as allowed by law, and otherwise complies with all applicable privacy laws.
- Customers who enroll in this Program may receive calls, e-mail, direct mail or other communications from Alaska Airlines and GCI, or our respective agents, to complete enrollment in the Program and to offer Customers additional qualifying products and/or services under the Program.