Protection for your iPhone
AppleCare+ for iPhone extends your repair coverage and technical support to two years from the original purchase date of your iPhone. And it adds coverage for up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling, each subject to a service fee ($79 for iPhone SE or iPhone 6 or earlier models; $99 for iPhone 6s or iPhone 6s Plus) plus applicable tax1.
One stop for technical support
- Direct access to Apple expert
- Mail-in or carry-in repairs
- Express Replacement Service
- Hardware coverage for your iPhone, battery, and included earphones and accessories
- Coverage for up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling, each subject to a service fee ($79 for iPhone SE or iPhone 6 or earlier models; $99 for iPhone 6s or iPhone 6s Plus) plus applicable tax1.
- Software support for iOS, iCloud, and Apple-branded iPhone apps
- Connecting to wireless networks
AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by consumer protection laws in your jurisdiction. Purchase of the plan is not required to purchase iPhone. AppleCare+ is subject to acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. For complete details, see terms at www.apple.com/legal/sales-support/applecare/applecareplus. The company obligated under AppleCare+ in the United States is AppleCare Service Company, Inc., an Arizona corporation and wholly owned subsidiary of Apple Inc., doing business in Texas as Apple CSC Inc. Service coverage is available only for the iPhone and its original included accessories that are defective in materials or workmanship or for batteries that retain less than 80 percent of their original capacity. The replacement equipment that Apple provides as part of the repair or replacement service may be new or equivalent to new in both performance and reliability. Local telephone fees may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change.