NOTE: The Usage Viewer is a guide for estimating current usage. Be advised that real-time updates are not available as usage is consumed. Totals from previous days may increase as the usage records are processed and reported in the Usage Viewer. Changes to your plan during the billing cycle may result in inconsistent usage reporting until a new billing cycle begins. If you have questions about your usage, please contact Customer Service.
There is also an app available for iPhone operating systems.
Download and install the GCI Usage Viewer App from Google Play on your Android device. After installing, follow the Log In steps below.
1. Click on the GCI Usage app.
2. That will display the Log In screen.
a. Enter your MyGCI, username and password, then press the Log In button.
Tech Tip: To make it easier to type your password, you may want to make the characters briefly visible while typing. You can turn this option on by selecting Applications => Settings => Location and Security => Visible passwords.
b. If you want to have the log in information retained, slide the Remember me to ON, prior to pressing the Log In button.
c. If you slide the Remember me to ON, you will see the following message. Press OK to continue.
d. If you do not have a MyGCI log in you may sign-up using your device by clicking on the Sign Up link.
e. Clicking the Sign Up link will take you to the Web Site Sign up page.
f. Information about MyGCI is located on the Article titled What is a MyGCI account?
g. After clicking Log In, you will be taken to the Usage Home / Overview screen.
There are three general areas which allow you to navigate this app.
1. The main screen. By clicking on one of the line items on the main screen, you move that area providing either different options or more information.
2. By clicking on an icon on the bottom menu you can naviagate to the Home screen, the Services screen or the Alerts / Notifications screen.
3. By clicking on the top menu bar you can either go back a screen or Log out from the Home /Overview screen.
1. After logging in you will see the Home / Overview screen.
2. By default you will see an overview of the Wireless device(s) on your MyGCI account. By clicking on a phone number, you can see more detailed information concerning that specific number.
3. From this screen you have two options: click on either the
1. Click Services and Usage from the Home / Overview screen.
2. Clicking on the Services and Usage link will take you into the different services on your account. (Note at the launch of this app, only Wireless data services are available.)
3. Again, clicking on a specific phone number, you can see more detail concerning that number.
4. From this screen you have two options: click on either the
Notifications on this app, will not be available when the app is launched. GCI plans to have this feature available soon, and will auto-update the app, when it is available.
1. Click Notifications from the Home / Overview page.
2. That will display all notifications associated with the account. (Note, when in a service on the At A Glance page, clicking on Notifications will only display notifications for that specific service.)
3. From the Notifications screen you can click Back or Home.
1. To Logout, you must be on the Home / Overview page, then click Logout.