Digital Local Phone Self-Installation Settings
- Locate an active cable jack and an available electrical outlet near where you want to place your phone base station.
- Connect your home cable jack to the back of the Arris phone box using a supplied coax cable. If you are also using this cable jack for your cable TV or Internet, use a splitter.
- Connect the power cord to the Arris phone box, and plug it into a nearby electrical outlet as shown. NOTE: A portable handset will need to charge before it can be used.
- Connect the phone base station to port 1 on the Arris phone box using the supplied gray “satin” phone cord.
- When finished, call 1-866-737-7353 during the hours below to activate your new phone service.
|Mon.- Fri.||8 a.m.– 8 p.m.|
|Sat.||8 a.m.– 6 p.m.|
|Sun.||8 a.m.– 5 p.m.|