Create a MyGCI Profile
Create your MyGCI profile in five easy steps:
- Visit: https://login.gci.com/
- Click on the Sign Up option on the login screen
- A Create Your Profile screen will pop up and ask you for your birthdate.
- Once you enter your birthday and hit Submit, a new screen will pop up with additional fields for you to complete:
- Complete these fields then click Create Profile
- You'll see a message stating that an email has been sent to you.
- Once you receive an email from GCI, open it up and click on the link to activate your MyGCI Profile.
Associate your MyGCI Profile with your MyGCI Accounts
After you create your MyGCI profile, you should then associate your GCI Telecommunications (Internet, Wireless, Phone) Account and your GCI TV Account with your MyGCI Profile.
GCI TV Account
Your GCI TV account number is a 9-digit number that can be found on your GCI TV bill. If you do not know your TV account number, call GCI Customer Support at 1-800-800-4800.
You will also need the account owner’s last name to finish associating this account.
After you associate your GCI TV Account with your MyGCI Profile, you will be able to watch GCI GO from your favorite devices. GCI GO includes great channels like HBO GO, Starz, History Channel, NBC Sports, CNN, etc.
GCI Telecommunications Account
Your GCI Telecommunications account number is a 9-digit number that is different from your GCI TV account number. This number can be found on your internet, wireless or home phone bill. If you do not know your GCI Account Number, call GCI Customer Support at 1-800-800-4800.
You will also need your 5-digit Security (CPNI) PIN that was mailed to you. If you do not know it, call GCI Customer Support at 1-800-800-4800.
Your GCI Telecommunications account includes your GCI Wireless, Internet, Phone and Long Distance services and when your account is associated with your MyGCI Profile, you will be able to log in to the GCI Usage viewer and view your usage.
Roles in a MyGCI Profile
How much you can edit your MyGCI profile depends largely on your profile status:
- If you’re the Account Owner: You can create new profiles and invite profiles to link to the GCI account; you can modify other profile’s attributes, including passwords; and you can set another profile to be the Account Owner. You cannot be deleted from the account.
- If you’re an Admin: You have the same privileges as Account Owner, except you cannot set another profile to be the Account Owner.
- If you’re a Regular User: You can modify your profile attributes, except your birthdate if you’re under 13. You cannot create new profiles or invite other profiles to link each GCI account.
How do I link someone else to MyGCI profile?
Whether or not you can link someone else – like a family member or roommate – to your GCI account depends on your status:
It’s important to point out each type of account allows for different profile statuses. For example, you can be an Account Owner of a GCI Telecommunications Account – which includes Wireless, Internet, Phone, and Long Distance – but a Regular User on a GCI TV Account.
Once you know your MyGCI profile status and are ready to add a family member, friend or roommate to your GCI account, start by signing into your MyGCI profile.
Next, you’ll see an option to Add Household Members to This Account
- If the individual you want to add already has a GCI username, you can Invite an Existing Profile.
- If the individual you want to add doesn’t have a GCI username and password, you can Create a New Profile.
Each invited individual will then receive an email requesting they activate their MyGCI profile and, upon activation, will be linked to your GCI account.
You can have up to 10 individuals on one MyGCI Account.