Simply Share 4 GB plan allows everyone in your household to be on one data plan. Quick Estimate: The national average is 1 GB of paid data per device per month.
All Simply Share plans take advantage of Alaska's Largest Statewide Network.
- Monthly Cost
- Supported Devices
- up to 10
- Share your data among smartphones, feature phones and SIM enable data devices (like tablets). Use your existing devices or choose from the many we offer.
- Unlimited Nationwide Talk & Text
Each phone added to Simply Share plans will receive unlimited Nationwide talk and text.
Nationwide Long Distance $0.15 per minute. Long Distance is a call from AK to the Lower 49. Roaming is calls from Lower 49 to AK or Lower 49. Directory assistance is $1.50 per call. Areas outside the U.S. require International Roaming as an additional feature. Please contact GCI Customer Service for more information and to enable International Roaming. Service terms and conditions apply.
- Mobile Data Device
- Add a Mobile Device plan to use your tablet or Mi-Fi. Nationwide $9.99 and Alaskan $7.99 per month. Learn how to save even more with the Device Discount
- Included TurboZone Usage
- 8 GB
- For every Simply Share plan, there is additional TurboZone data included. Learn more about TurboZone.
- Additional Data Usage Charges
- $15 per 1 GB
- Data usage exceeding selected monthly data plan amount will be charged $15 per 1GB. You can keep tabs on your data use at any time by using the Online Usage Viewer or the GCI MyUsage app for iPhone or Android.
Valuable features for your phone and lifestyle.
- Mobile Device Protection
- Mobile device protection is available to any customer at any time and covers you for loss, theft, damage from incident or accident or malfunction. Normal wear & tear and cosmetic damage to equipment is not covered. Mechanical/electrical failure covered only when occurring outside the manufacturer's warranty period coverage. Complete coverage details here.
- Applecare+ for iPhone
- AppleCare+ for iPhone extends your hardware repair and telephone technical support coverage to two years from the original purchase date of your iPhone1 and adds up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling coverage, each subject to a $49 service fee. With AppleCare+ for iPhone, Apple experts can help troubleshoot issues over the phone or at an Apple Retail Store. They’ll answer questions about iOS, Apple iPhone apps such as Mail, iMessage, and Calendar, and help you solve interconnectivity issues between your iPhone and Mac or PC. And if your iPhone needs service under the AppleCare+ for iPhone plan, Apple technical support representatives can even set up a repair during the same call. Full details here