Take your show on the road.
GCI TV powered by TiVo lets you stream shows to mobile devices in your home, or wirelessly transfer shows and take them on the go.
- Stream your recorded shows from your TiVo Premiere series DVR simultaneously to multiple mobile devices
- Watch a show on a mobile device as it’s being recorded
- Wirelessly transfer shows to mobile devices
- Transfer a one-hour show in as little as 15 minutes
Record what you want. When you want. From where you want.
With our Remote Scheduling feature, you can find shows and schedule recordings online using your computer, tablet or smart phone.
The next best thing to time travel.
With GCI TV powered by TiVo, you can start watching a show you haven’t even recorded yet, or record shows that have already aired. This is the future of entertainment—it’s timeless and endless.
Power in the palm of your hands.
The free TiVo App for iPad, iPhone and Android lets you search, browse and discover new shows, without ever interrupting the show you’re watching.
- Schedule and manage recordings, ongoing Season Pass® recordings and To-Do List
- Instantly schedule, search and browse for shows while you’re away from home
- Search across TV, Amazon Instant Video & Hulu Plus™ — and get integrated results on what you’re looking for
- Explore cast and crew while watching your show
GCI TV powered by TiVo available in Anchorage, Barrow, Chugiak, Cordova, Eagle River, Eielson AFB, Fairbanks, Fort Wainwright, Girdwood, Homer, JBER, Juneau, Kenai, Ketchikan, Kodiak, North Pole, Palmer, Petersburg, Seward, Sitka, Soldotna, Valdez, Wasilla, & Wrangell. A $25.50 fee may be charged for each TiVo device install. ©2014 TiVo Inc. All rights reserved. TiVo and the TiVo logo are registered trademarks of TiVo Inc. and its subsidiaries worldwide. TiVo Premiere Series DVR and TiVo Stream required. MoCA or Ethernet connection required. iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch running iOS5.1 or later required and sold separately. Not all programs may be transferred using TiVo Stream due to the use of copy protection mechanisms permitted under the FCC’s encoding rules. Some shows cannot be transferred due to the copy protection assigned them by the program provider. These shows usually are marked with a red circle-slash icon. (47 C.F.R. 76.1904)