GCI TV offers viewers over a thousand hours of entertainment! Search by movie name, show title, episode title, show description, or directors name. On GCI TV search upcoming TV shows, movies, and video on demand offerings all at the same time. You can even search for a particular channel by its network name or call sign (e.g., NBC or ESPN).
Search on GCI TV powered by TiVo:
- Go to TiVo Central- by clicking the TiVo logo button at the top of your TiVo remote
- Select “Find TV, Movies, & Videos”
- Then choose ‘Search’
- Use the arrow buttons on your TiVo remote to move around the alpha grid, then press SELECT to choose a letter.
- As you select letters, a list of possible matches sorted by popularity appears on the right. For example, if you enter the letters HOW, you might see matches for the TV show “How I Met Your Mother,” the on-demand movie “How To Lose A Guy In Ten Days,” and the director Ron Howard. Results are sorted by popularity, with more popular matches appearing higher in the list
Search on GCI TV:
- Select the ‘Menu’ button from your TV remote
- The click the “Search” icon to access the Search Menu
- Then choose “Search TV & ON”
- Select letters of screen title you are searching for