A Google Apps account is similar to an Amazon or iTunes account. It will keep your downloads, purchases, and payment information private, with username and password protection.
If you already have a Gmail account, it can be used as your Google Apps account.
- Tap on the Market icon in the application drawer.
- Tap Create and enter your personal Google account information, then tap Next.
- Enter the desired password, re-enter the password, then tap Next.
- Select a security question from the drop down list, enter the answer, then tap Create.
- If you agree to the terms of service tap I agree, Next.
- Enter the characters that are seen in the picture, then tap Next.
Your Google Apps account is setup and ready to use.
Accessing Apps Through The Android Market
If you do not have a Google account, you will need to create one in order to download apps through the Android Market. See page 5.
- Tap on the Market icon in the application drawer. Tap on Next.
- You will be asked to read and accept the email End User Agreement.
If you agree, tap I Agree.
You now have access to the Android Market by tapping on the Market icon in the application drawer.