In order to view channels and PPV events on GCI TV powered by TiVo, the channel needs to be selected in the settings.
- Go to TiVo Central by pressing the TiVo button on the top of the remote.
- Navigate to “Settings & Messages” and select “Settings”
- Note: if you have parental controls set, you will be asked to enter your code before proceeding.
- Select “Channels”
- Select “Channel List”
- Scroll through the list of channels and hit select to mark the channels you receive.
- Tip: hitting the channel down button will jump down one screen at a time vs. one channel at a time.
- Once you have selected all that you need marked, you may exit by hitting the TiVo button at the top of the remote.