GCI believes in connecting with and making a lasting impact in the communities we serve. From supporting nonprofit organizations and youth education to preserving our rich culture and engaging in community celebrations, we’re proud to support programs that help build a stronger Alaska.
- Enhance the quality of life for all Alaskans.
- Support youth education and higher learning.
- Invest in Alaska based programs and initiatives.
- Strengthen programs supported by GCI employees.
To be considered, please apply 60 days prior to your requested date for funding. Requests received less than 60 days in advance may be reviewed upon special consideration.
Awards are not generally given for:
- Travel or travel-related expenses
- Religious or political organizations
- Organizations based outside of Alaska
- Organizations that discriminate on the basis of age, sex, race, color, national origin, religion, creed, marital status, sexual preference, veteran status or disability
Who May Apply
Tax exempt, nonprofit organizations are eligible for support.
How to Apply
A sponsorship request form must be filled out in its entirety. You may also provide a copy of your organization’s IRS 501(c)(3) status, a list of the event’s sponsorship levels and benefits, and other information relevant to your request.
Ready to apply?
Click here to submit your sponsorship request.