Our reach goes beyond Alaska.
As the world’s demand for energy grows, so does your need for fast and reliable communications.
Our Industrial Telecom group has proven experience in designing for and working in challenging environments. Extreme backdrop or not, GCI Industrial Telecom will work closely with you to understand your needs and make sure every one of your requirements are met—from the smallest worksite to the most complex industrial communications project. At the end of every day, our goal is to provide reliable, innovative and full lifecycle communication solutions to optimize your exploration projects.
What we do:
- Engineering, Project Management and Scheduling
- GCI’s Industrial Telecom group provides high-quality, state-of-the-art engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) services for the energy sector. Team leads are typically PMP certified and follow PMBOK practices. Our team’s no surprises approach via a Capital Value Process (CVP) means you get exactly what’s been outlined, every step of the way.
- Microwave, VSAT and Two-Way Communications
- Whether it’s a secure extension of a corporate network or real-time data management, our Industrial Telecom group designs, builds and maintains extensive satellite, microwave, network and private two-way systems. Our dual-band satellite network provides both shared and dedicated options sure to meet the demands of any project.
- SCADA Networks
- Industrial Telecom ensures highly operational, cost-effective Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition solutions, or SCADA networks, for your applications and industrial projects. Our group has worked closely with customers in all stages of modern process automation and thoroughly understands the digital migration of Process Control Networks (PCN).
- FCC Frequency Coordination
- Project compliancy is like a second language and we’re proud to be fluent in it. We have the knowledge and the experience to guide you through the most demanding FCC regulatory requirements.
- Voice and Data IP Networks
- Our Industrial Telecom group can converge all of your voice and data communications into a single, easy-to-manage, hosted IP network so you can continue to advance your business with the latest communication technology while still respecting your bottom line.
- Video Conferencing Solutions
- As more companies embrace a global marketplace, our Industrial Telecom’s video conferencing products create more telecommuting, corporate training and project management opportunities for you and your employees—no matter where your team is.
- TVRO and CCTV Systems
- Let our Industrial Telecom group protect valuable equipment and increase overall safety with a host of high-quality TVRO satellite and Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) monitoring systems. It’s practically the next best thing to a real, live security guard.
- Documentation and Design
- Our Industrial Telecom group’s design team produces complex drawings and documents for engineering efforts to make sure everything is documented and adheres to your specifications.
- 24/7/365 Operations and Maintenance
- GCI and Industrial Telecom work around the clock to make sure your network is always connected. We monitor your network, equipment and facilities and respond immediately to any disruptions in service. Our Network Operations Control Centers (NOCC) are located in Anchorage, Alaska and Houston, Texas. Together these centers provide continuous coverage with a full suite of IP security design, testing and monitoring services.
Put Industrial Telecom to the test.
Email or Call Us: (877) 411-1484