GCI is pleased to offer its business customers, with qualified GCI Facilities, a GCI TurboZone WiFi service free of charge. Your customers will appreciate the ease and convenience of connecting to blazing fast Internet speeds, right from your office.
The benefits of being a GCI TurboZone
- Your customers will enjoy Wi-Fi enabled Internet service at your business location.
- Your business will gain exposure from marketing materials and advertising, designating your business as a GCI TurboZone.
What’s included in the offer
- Installation and maintenance of GCI TurboZone WiFi equipment.
- GCI TurboZone with blazing fast Internet speeds, available to GCI Wireless Data customers.
- Upon request, a 2nd Wi-Fi connection with basic Internet speeds may be provided. The 2nd TurboZone is an open
Wi-Fi connection, and is branded with your business name.
Your customers’ experience
- Easy Internet connection upon initial authentication.
- GCI Wireless Data customers receive access to blazing fast Internet speeds while at your place of business.
- Open, business branded Wi-Fi providing basic Internet service.
Give us a call at 868-0100 or fill out an online request form. We will evaluate your location to determine it’s suitability as a GCI TurboZone. Upon qualification, we will work with you to identify a small space inside your office to install the Wi-Fi equipment.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a TurboZone?
A GCI TurboZone offers high-speed Internet access in a public area, using a wireless (Wi-Fi) connection.
Who is responsible for supporting the equipment and service?
GCI will provide 7x24x365 telephone support for your business. GCI will remotely monitor the equipment to ensure that the TurboZone service is operational for your customers.
What if I already have a Wi-Fi network?
GCI TurboZones do not usually interfere with existing Wi-Fi networks. A GCI TurboZone simply acts as another access point.
What are the restrictions?
A GCI TurboZone is not intended to be used for a business’s primary Internet connection and/or replace a data network. The business branded Wi-Fi service is an open Internet connection. User experience will vary based on the number of concurrent customers accessing the hotspot.
How do I get started?
Give us a call at 868-0100 or fill out an online request form. We will evaluate your location to determine it’s suitability as a GCI TurboZone. Upon qualification, we will work with you to identify a small space inside your office to install the